•• P E T I T P O I S ••

Je dois vous avouer que je sors pas beaucoup ces temps ci donc je reste toute la journée en jogging , bad total et aujourd'hui en tentant de ranger mon armoire je me suis dis pourquoi ne pas poster mon premier look parce que le jour où je sortirai arrivera sûrement dans longtemps , donc j'ai enfilée une tenue & TA-DA ! Ah et oui pour les photos vu que mon appareil photo est mort et que je n'en n'avais pas un a disposition les photos on donc été prises de mon portable( un pauvre blackberry curve ) . Voilà ▪▪▪

I have to confess that i don't hang out much now so i stay at home in jogging the all day , bad huh & today i was trying to tidy my room i tell myself why not post my first outfit because the time when i will hang out is not ready to come now , so i dressed myself & TA-DA ! Oh et yes for the pictures my camera is dead so as i haven't got a carmera i used my phones ( a poor blackberry curve) .Voilà▪▪▪




colclaudine5.jpg colclaudine4.jpg colclaudine.jpg colclaudine6.jpg colclaudine3.jpg
Peter pan collar / Col Claudine - ZARA 
Skirt / Jupe - flea market / marché 
 Sandales - Thrift 
Bag / Sac - H&M
x
 PS: excuse my garden it was the only place where i was not against the sunlight / desolé pour mon jardin c'était le seul endroit je n'était pas à contre-jour 

xoxo | Chloé

68 commentaires:

  1. Très jolie tenue, ton haut à col claudine est adorable :)
    J'ai un peu les mêmes sandales que toi :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. cute top! thank you for the comment on my blog! :)

    xo
    Naty
    aloveaffairwithfashion.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Ben ton jardin est très bien !
    Le top est trop cute :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Sympa cette tenue !
    j'aime la jupe !

    bisous :D

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. amazing look!love the top!
    follow you!if you want check out my blog:)

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. That skirt looks lovely on you! And you really do pull off a peter pan collar- something that looks so silly on me. Kudos!

    Thanks so much, also, for following me. I've followed you back- your blog is adorable.

    - Anshika xo
    - 0rdina.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Gorgeous skirt! You look pretty :)

    www.gvadlln.blogspot.co.uk

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. omg this is too cute!

    xx
    http://nicolelikes.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. J'aime beaucoup ton col Claudine!
    Superbe tenue.

    Bises

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Great Post! I follow your Blog now.
    Please follow me.

    dramaticmode.blogspot.it
    A.

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Je suis dans le même cas que toi (à ne pas sortir beaucoup en ce moment) ! C'est triste ! Mais avec le temps qu'il fait ça donne pas trop envie !
    Très jolie tenue sinon :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Jolie tenue :)

    La bise Audrey ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Such a lovely outfit! I love the peter pan collar on that top!
    :)
    Allison

    P.S. I'm having an INTERNATIONAL $75 Shopbop giveaway on my blog, so don't forget to enter! :)
    A's Fashion Files
    $75 Shopbop Giveaway!

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Cute look, love ur top, nice blog, follow each other?
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Great Post! Check out my blog www.nessa-mae.blogspot.co.uk , I post random posts, including fashion, tv, music & books etc and I ALWAYS follow back, so follow me if you like :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. Coucou miss, tu es toutes mignonne habillé comme ça, j'aime beaucoup cette tenue, ça te va super bien!! :) ♥
    J'espère que mon blog te plaira ^^
    Gros Bisous ♥

    (http://kitkatkorpan.over-blog.com) ^^

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. Great dress! Love it :)

    ekatya.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. You're so cute!
    Great style too hun.

    Sheree XX

    www.glitzngrime.com

    @shereemilli

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. You look gorge and I love you bag :)
    Follow each other :)?
    http://fashionandtherebel.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. Un look preppy comme j'aime!
    Super look malgrés la qualité de photos qu'on ne remarque meme pas! ^^
    Bisous bisous!

    PS: Super Sac!

    RépondreSupprimer
  21. In love with your shirt!

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  22. Love your design on your blog dear
    Thank you for your comment by the way, I am following you now
    Hope we can follow each others <3

    RépondreSupprimer
  23. J'adore ta tenue, c'est belle! Ton sac est tres mignonne, et j'aime le cavalier avec le collier!

    Pip x

    PS - That was my rubbish attempt at le francais, so please excuse the inevitable mistakes!

    RépondreSupprimer
  24. Your outfit is super cute!!! xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  25. Ce look te va tres bien. Le est top tres sympa! Merci pour ton passage chez nous!

    RépondreSupprimer
  26. LOVe this look its gorgeous!!! :DDD Thanks for your comment on my blog, I have now followed you! Would love it if you could follow back! (:

    xoxo,
    Cindy C.
    http://styleologie.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  27. I love your skirt! And you have such a beautiful name

    xoxo Sootjeelina

    RépondreSupprimer
  28. This is such a sweet outfit, I also love your bag - it's awesome for H&M!

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    RépondreSupprimer
  29. ahah I do that all the time, I stay at home way too much in holiday D: so I played dressing up and imagining things I will wear if I'm going out. Love the blouse, polkadot, and peterpan collar! It cant get better than that. I love your blog and your style. Following you! :)
    xx


    thesparklingdust.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  30. You look so pretty! Love your skirt!

    Carmen Ri.

    RépondreSupprimer
  31. So pretty!

    PS. We’ve a $100 Giveaway to Skinny Bitch Apparel on our blog! Check it out, if you’d like :)

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    RépondreSupprimer
  32. You look lovely


    Love Roza xxx
    http://alittlebitofroza.blogspot.co.uk

    RépondreSupprimer
  33. Such a cute blouse ♥ You look wonderful girl!
    xoxo


    http://oh-not-again.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  34. cutest look! :) love your top!!! its so sweet and perfect :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  35. beautiful look, love the dress, so pretty :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  36. Love this outfit! :D
    I need a skirt like that, very feminine

    RépondreSupprimer
  37. such a cute top!
    looks great on you!
    xo
    christian

    www.mydutchfashionstyle.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  38. aww I love your top <3 your hair looks awesome x

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.co.uk/

    RépondreSupprimer
  39. Thanks so much for the lovely comments and for following my blog!

    So glad you as now I've discovered your amazing blog! I'm really loving your style, definitely will be following as you are great inspiration :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  40. you look great, lurv ur top.
    hugs+kisses
    http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/

    RépondreSupprimer
  41. like your blog!
    keep posting and go for it!

    XO

    RépondreSupprimer
  42. Great post !

    Love your outfit so much!!

    You look FABOULOUS !

    Just stopped by your blog!
    Loved it instantly so I have no choice but to follow you around!!

    Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

    p.s check out the link in my latest post as well :)

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    RépondreSupprimer
  43. Aww, you look so cute! Love your skirt :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  44. gorgeous outfit :)

    lorihearts.blogspot.co.uk

    RépondreSupprimer
  45. i love your style and outfit! so so cute :) and i want that top haha! dont worry your pictures still look great :) xx
    www.thefrillseekers.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  46. such a pity i dont understand francaise :)
    you look all feminin . totally adorable oO

    http://sky-full-of-lighters.blogspot.de/

    RépondreSupprimer
  47. Too bad I can't speak French. Anyway, I love your outfit! Oh and it'll be nice if you checked my blog. Thanks :)

    destinedtobeknown1@gmail.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  48. Super cute outfit j'aime beaucoup le col claudine!

    RépondreSupprimer
  49. Thankyou for the lovely comment on my blog! I lovee this outfit simple and very cute!
    http://www.carelessworldd.blogspot.co.uk/

    Love ,
    Debbie

    RépondreSupprimer
  50. Je viens de tomber sur ton blog par hasard : super sympa ! J'aime beaucoup ton style. Hâte de voir la suite (je vais te suivre hu hu ^^)

    Bisous

    http://keep-it-coolandfresh.blogspot.ch/

    RépondreSupprimer
  51. Olalala j'adore ta tenue ! Tu t'habille super bien ! Dommage que la qualité est un peu mauvaise :/ Mais sinon j'adhère !

    Je voudrais que tu me dises tes avis sur mon blog s'ilteplait
    http://paulinetendances.blogspot.fr/ xoxo :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  52. I am in love with your outfits and now following your blog :)
    Check out my blog at cutenquirky.blogspot.com if you would like :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  53. i love your outfits!
    i'll follow you!please visit my blog and follow if you find it intressting =)

    xoxo
    http://highwaytofashionbi.blogspot.it/

    RépondreSupprimer
  54. Le col claudine te vas super bien tu es toute mignonne :)

    http://the4hundredbeats.blogspot.fr/

    RépondreSupprimer
  55. Ton col claudine est cool :)
    bisous, je te suis

    RépondreSupprimer
  56. I Love your peter pan collar top!
    Cute outfit babe!. I would appreciate it if you take some time out and visit my blog at
    www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk
    Claudia xx

    RépondreSupprimer

Thanks for your comment , I will check your blog too ♥